Welcome to Penarth Chamber Music Festival 2021
We are delighted to be able to welcome back audiences to our concerts for the 2021 Festival. As we are sure you’ll understand, due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the proceedings will be a little different this year. We want to ensure that everyone has a comfortable and enjoyable experience, so please do read all the information below before arrival:
- We are following 2 metre social distancing in line with Government regulations. We kindly ask that you respect this distance at all times, both inside and outside of the Pier Pavilion.
- Face covering (covering nose and mouth) are required at all times on site, and audience members will be asked to wear face coverings for the duration of the event.
- Audience seating will be thoroughly sanitized prior to your arrival. Please only sit in the seat allocated to you on arrival.
- We will endeavour to seat audience members in booking groups of two where possible.
Access and Egress
- Admission to the Pier Pavilion will be via the fire-escape on the north facing side of the Pier, (left hand side of the building looking out to sea.) Members of Festival Staff will be on hand to direct you from the Main Entrance of the building.
- Entry will be staggered in booking groups.
- Please do not arrive more than 20 mins before the performance as entry will commence 15 mins before each event only.
- Track and Trace details will be taken from you on arrival by a member of Festival Staff. (One contact per booking group will suffice.) Every person entering the building will be required to declare themselves symptom free and fit to attend by answering a number of COVID related questions. Please do not attend if you are displaying any COVID symptoms or are awaiting the result of a COVID test.
- Every person entering the building will be asked to sanitize hands on arrival.
- Exit will be staggered via the fire-escape on the north facing side of the Pier. Please remain seated until a member of Festival Staff invites you to leave.
- We ask that you leave the premises promptly to ensure time for thoroughly cleaning and reset between events.
- Please remain 2 meters from all other audience members at all times, inside and outside of the Pier Pavilion.
- There will be one toilet facility on site in the Main Foyer of the Pavilion. Access will be via the main entrance, and we are operating a one-in-one-out system. (A member of Festival Staff will be monitoring this system.)
- There will be no refreshments served on site. Please bring bottled water with you as required. Please refrain from drinking bottled water until you are in your allocated seat, where facemasks can be removed temporarily for drinking only.
We hope you have a wonderful experience at the concert, joining us to celebrate live music by performing to live audiences in this beautiful setting once again.
World class concerts against a backdrop of stunning seascapes. Our distinguished musicians bring the international stage to Penarth.
Our distinguished musicians bring the international stage to Penarth.
- David Adams
- Alice Neary
- Robin Green
- Lesley Hatfield
- Lenny Sayers
- Rebecca Evans
- Scott Dickinson
- Ben Goldscheider
- Tom Poster
- Elena Urioste
- Robert Plane
- David Stark
- Kate Gould
- James Lea
- David Adams and Alice Neary
- Rebecca Evans
- Rhys Taylor
- Geraint Talfan Davies
- Samantha Maskrey
- Catherine Porteus
- Lisa Entwistle-Evans
- Robert Fokkens
- David Adams